Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiberus

Tiberus

Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) Empty
PostSubject: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Steam Name: Tiberus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68939212

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomboombabyday/

Rp Experience: I've played on several serious roleplaying servers in the past, including about four to five Half-Life 2 RP servers and a serious Halo RP server called Varsity Gaming. Including the Frontier industries Mass Effect server itself.

How did you stumble upon our server?: I currently play on the server, but I was introduced to it by a few friends.

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: The game wasn't originally called, 'Mass Effect'. The name was chosen out of 10 different possible names.

Character Name: UN-#49123

Character Race: Loki Mech Prototype

Why did you choose this race?: I've been curious wether or not a Loki Mech could be programmed to have more intelligence than the average Loki mech and I would like to bring that curiousity to life.

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Maintenance and Medical

Character Equipment: Lead lined alloy, Reinforced armor plating, M-5 Phalanx, built in multi-tool in it's wrist to do maintenance work, built in geiger counter and medical supply box, Voice mimicing system.

Moral Alignment: Neutral

Strengths: Able to repair almost anything, Can treat most illnesses, Very strong due to system upgrades

Weaknesses: Responds to damage of any kind with extreme hostility, Becomes angered when referred to as a machine, Over heats after combat and has to expose it's core to cool down.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!): UN-#49123 was created just like every normal Loki Mech, as a means of security detail and guard duty in locations where manpower is an issue. This mech however, was built in a seperate area away from the others and went under extensive development as a prototype. UN-#49123 was built with heavier armor plating to withstand greater amounts of damage and programmed to have a level of awareness to itself and it's surroundings that would be similar to a living, breathing organism. UN-#49123 was manufactured like this in hopes of creating a Loki Mech that could respond and handle situations in a more human manner. It was also equipped with the knowledge to handle medical and mechanical emergencies with the precision of a machine.

After UN-#49123 went through it's building stage, it was put through multiple trials including combat, medical practice, conversation holding with researchers, strength testing,  and responses to hostile conversations. After these trails, UN-#49123 was nicknamed 'Achilles' due to the fact that it's weakness in combat was the half hour long cooling process after engagments and it's anger during hostile conversations. The prototype was considered a failure due to the over heating issue and was sent to the scrap pile along with other failed Loki Mechs. The unit was stolen from the pile in pieces and placed into a shipping container along with many other parts from different mechs to be sold to mercenaries. during it's shipment, the shipping container was lost, drifting into the void of space, eventually being found by The Giesha crew and brought aboard.

Last edited by Tiberus on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garmfield

Garmfield

Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:13 pm

I was a little suspicious at the mention of 'LOKI Mech', but, this looks pretty good to me.

+Support
Back to top Go down
Filtershakes

Filtershakes

PostSubject: Re: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Tiberus wrote:

Weaknesses: Responds to damage of any kind with extreme hostility, Becomes angered when referred to as a machine, Over heats after combat and has to expose it's core to cool down.

Question, is the exposed core a weak point on it, and how could another player take advantage of this during combat?
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:48 pm

I imagine the core to be a key component to how the mech functions, so I think it would do a massive amount of damage since the character wouldn't be able to defend itself during the cool down period. So if a player were attacking the character and the character were to overheat, it would be forced to go into the cool down period, giving the player the chance to injure the character without any resistance. Hope that clears it up a bit ^^
Back to top Go down
Arglack

Arglack

PostSubject: Re: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Well, well, well...

Someone actually decided to go off track on the Tiers list, and apply for something completely irrelevante to that, and specially a LOKI...

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)   Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Second character app (still have Tiberus, so if it doesn't get approved, no worries <3)
Page 1 of 1