Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach's Character App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PvtZach

Zach's Character App Empty
PostSubject: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 8:14 pm

Steam Name: 列兵。扎克 or Pvt.Zach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94612149
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PvtZach/
Rp Experiences: Dayz Role play (9 months), Arma 3 Military unit Role play (1 year), and Cop in Arma 3 Altis Life (2 months).
How did you stumble upon our server?: My friend Tiberoos wanted me to come check out the server.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: It costs 20,000,000 dollars for the development of all 3 games.

Character Name: Franklin Price.
Character Race:Human.
Why did you choose this race?: I am most familiar with the human race.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Trigger man.
Character Equipment: Medium Colossus Armor, M-8 Avenger.
Moral Alignment: Neutral, Lawful.
Strengths: Top in my marksman class in the Alliance, Good at close quarter combat with fists or any weapon, and decisive decision maker in combat scenarios.
Weaknesses: Diagnosed with PTSD, Narrow Minded, and Stubborn.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!):
Franklin was born and raised on the Citadel in the year 2160. Not much is known about Franklin Price but what is known is that his childhood wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. He was an average student in school due to very leisure parents growing up. He never picked fights at school with the other kids but he sure as hell finished them giving him a bad reputation with the C-sec. His bad reputation spread throughout the Citadel, leaving him with little friends because their parents were afraid to let them have a bad influence around. Having little friends made him resort to skipping school and drinking alcohol with the friends he did have. He would stumble home some nights at 2 o'clock in the morning drunk. His parents would try to punish him, but he always found a way to escape his house during the evening. Franklin's parents grew tired of his behavior to the point that they forced him to enlist in the Alliance to see if that could build him to become a man.

Franklin joined the Alliance with much trouble at. First, he neglected the idea of fighting in a war. He took the whole training as a joke; he never gave one hundred percent in any of the courses. Fast forward a couple of months down the line and alliance finally got to him. They turned in to a killing machine. Franklin became an outstanding marksman giving his all, and passing boot camp at the top of his class. He met many good friends in the alliance he would have forever, or so he thought. Everything was going well until the Invasion Of Herrington. He was sent in as part of the evac team aimed to extract the Platoon from the battle. Franklin was dropped off on a hill 500 meters away watching all the madness unfold as his team was closing in on the Platoon while they were being overrun by enemies. He tried to lay down covering fire, but there was just so many enemies. Franklin decided to run towards the platoon trying to support them the best he could. By the time he got there, his team was loading up men in the vehicles. He heard shooting off in the distance and told the evac team to hold just as they were about to leave. His squad leader commanded him to go check out the gunfire over the ridge. The unit lead told him "only 2 minutes or we are leaving without you no matter what!" Franklin rushed over the hill to find a group of enemies closing in on a soldier. Franklin was rushing towards the soldier killing the enemies. 20 meters away from the soldier he saw a grenade hit the ground and then an explosion to follow. Franklin got blasted back from the blast and was out of it for a second hearing ringing in his ears. He got up and slowly walked over to the soldier seeing that he got his leg blown off. The man was yelling in pain as Franklin picked him up and carried him back to the extraction point. He later found out that the man was named John Timber. He also learned that he would live, but his leg couldn't be re-attached. Franklin Price was awarded the "Star of Terra" for saving that soldiers life. After that battle, he decided to retire from the alliance due to a severe case of PTSD. He wanted to find a job and became a trigger man being often hired for his skills. He ended up on the Geisha traveling to his next destination to take out a target.

Back to top Go down
Wirlno

Wirlno

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 9:04 pm

I see some grammar mistakes, aside that not much else.
Here's your +support.
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 am

+SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
PvtZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 am

I want to point at the grammar mistakes were 100% my fault as I was in a
rush to leave my home for vacation, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Arglack

Arglack

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Sorry about the incovenience... thought this had been looked at...

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach's Character App   Zach's Character App Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach's Character App
Page 1 of 1