Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenoxia's New App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenoxia

Xenoxia's New App Empty
PostSubject: Xenoxia's New App   Xenoxia's New App EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 11:51 am

Also I just want to say, I won't be playing on my other characters as I will be deleting them. I have chose to not really go too in depth with my N7 in roleplay and no longer wish to have them, as well as Naomi.

Steam Name: Xenoxia

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:81079783

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AEXenoxia/

Rp Experience: Several years

How did you stumble upon our server?: Played here before

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Mass Effect is a cool game, and Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer is fun. (Definitely fact and not opinion guiz)

Character Name: Thomas Jenkins

Character Race: Human

Why did you choose this race?: Because I'm a human in real life.

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Junior Doctor and Newbie Trigger-man

Character Equipment: Medical Bag (Which would include your obvious medical equipment.), Kessler Pistol, medical garb, suitcase full of clothes.

Moral Alignment: True Neutral

Strengths: Attentive to detail, Thomas has an eye for things and will often spot things others may not. Quick Learner, He tends to learn quicker than most. Above Average Strength, he has the strength to get the things he needs done; mostly gained from having to force patients down on a table while others had to operate.

Weaknesses: Newbie, He's not very experienced. Easily Irritated and Offended. While not essentially violent, he can easily be offended and disturbed by other peoples jokes. Stubborn, he will often make stubborn mistakes; even ones that may cost him dearly.

Character Backstory aka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!):

Thomas was born in 2160 on an alliance colony ship making their way to the planet known as Elysium, Thomas's family settled there for sixteen years until the Skyllian Blitz forced them to be evacuated and leave the planet. When Thomas turned eighteen, he joined up with the Alliance Military and was sent to Torfan which was a small moon that was home to Batarian criminal organisations; he was sent there as part of a retaliation strike from the pirate raid on Elysium.

Thomas, feeling rather unfulfilled with what he had done; turned to a life of medicine instead. However, Thomas and his family did not have the funds to pave his way to becoming a doctor and joining an academy. Thomas looked everywhere to find the funds, only to get in the wrong place at the wrong time and find themselves owing more than they thought they would. After gaining a loan from a loan shark and being the stubborn fool he is, he was forced to flee from where he lived; barely managing to finish his course alive from the threats and 'warnings' he had been given about paying them back.

He was hoping to find somewhere peaceful, or at least away from the loan sharks, so that he could work up the funds to pay back the loan sharks without being bruised up. He then spent his last year working as a call-out 'Doctor' to anyone who needed it within Hiromi city, before being picked up by the Yoshida Syndicate and forced to work for them. This would be around the time that he was sent off in a small shuttle, making his way to the Geisha.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

Xenoxia's New App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenoxia's New App   Xenoxia's New App EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:00 am

Accepted App:

That is one of the best backstories I have read thus far.  It really is.  It makes sense, it flows really well, and gives just enough details without overburdening the reader with superfluous information.  I love it!

Thomas is ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down

Xenoxia's New App
Page 1 of 1