Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brute

Brute

Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:44 am

General Information:

Character Name: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok
Nick/Pet-Names: Doc, Medic.
Homeworld: Migrant Fleet, Ceehok Vessel
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 117 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Alabaster
Build: Ectomorph / Agile
Demeanor: Intelligent, Realistic, Helpful.
Education: Taught by Medical doctors on a rural planet.
Birthcode: 325-356-9060
Birth Sign: Scorpio
Alignment: Good - Neutral
Affiliation: MSV Geisha Medical

Attributes:

Strength: 9/20
Mostly weak.
Dexterity: 18/20
Decent agility coupled with the ability to use small needled and medical equipment.
Constitution: 5/20
Not particularly durable.
Intelligence: 20/20
Quite intelligent, and very wise
Wisdom: 17/20
Quite wise and smart, she knows more about her surroundings and the reason for most things
Awareness: 16/20
Strong sense of vision, solid hearing. She tends to be aware of physical things, especially verbal as well, mostly to help her situation with patients.
Charisma: 17/20
She's really friendly and a peoples person, which helps her get plenty of attention.
Luck: 10/20
The cards are neither in nor out of her favor.

Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet BOxj1L8
Some pictures of Melu, not her current self today.

Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet Shala__raan_screenshots_pt_8_by_justbakedeatmehot-d5c69fz
A younger Melu aboard the Ceehok.

Character Traits:

Medical-Smart: She's an above average doctor when it comes to medicine, able to do plenty.
Determined: She doesn't see most things halfway through, her job must be finished to the end.
Realistic: Melu always see's the real consequences in a lot of the situations which take place, instead of dreaming about what might happen she always see's it as what will happen at the current time.
Poet-At-Heart: Melu loves the sense of peaceful music and soothing surroundings. Her love for calming objects and surroundings defiantly help her health and mind, that's why she finds it wonderful to be roomed with Marz.
Book worm: Melu is quite the nerd and loving person when it comes to book. She constantly reads daily to make sure for her mind to learn something new or simply to give herself some enjoyment.
Raw Physical Power: Being a scrawny Quarian has it's disadvantages. The raw physical aspects of it are one of them.

Six Unnecessary Facts:
i. Melu's mother is a Nurse.
ii. Melu has an adoration for opera.
iii. Melu is surprisingly and amazingly good at slow-dancing.
iv. Melu's father was actually kidnapped during her childhood.
v. Melu knows some scientific facts on biology, but not too much.
vi. Melu loves her people and the flotilla, she most defiantly finds respect in them.

Admired|Well-Respected /Exceptionally Good Friend|Friend|Acquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Disliked|On The Shit-List| † = Deceased

Charles Vagrat: "He's one of the human population aboard our vessel. He is quite 'aggressive' at times, although he uses it in a humorous way instead of anything serious. He is quite helpful, nice at times or even all the time. I do hope nothing happens to him."

Marz'Xiale vas Yormany: "Another one of my own people, she's quite smart and calm, even a bit shy like myself on certain times. We share room's together, which is great considering her usual self, which is calm and quiet, quite like mine. We do somewhat share the same taste in music, I most defiantly know it's nothing close to what Cambo likes. I've been talknig to Marz more, and honestly.. She's truly the only best friend I have aboard this ship, I hope to keep it up, I do enjoy our conversations together a lot."

Brian 'Joker' Doughty: He's currently the 'appointed' nurse in our Medbay, he's a nice person with his own usual likings, which are odd at times. He's respectful and quite progressive as he always works wonderfully in the medbay. He does make me laugh at times.

Laura Spears: "I feel a bit odd talking about her.. Quite happy to say. She's a cheerful person with a great smile, seem's quite optimistic as well. I got to name her hamster, which is a great feeling for some odd reason.. Even though' I never heard of a "Hamster" ever in my life before..

Last edited by Brute on Thu May 19, 2016 2:45 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptySun May 15, 2016 12:53 am

Charles Vagrat!
Back to top Go down
Brute

Brute

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptySun May 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Charles Vagrat Added
Back to top Go down
M10M Joker

M10M Joker

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:38 am

Add Joker
Back to top Go down
Brute

Brute

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Added a couple of more people.
Back to top Go down
Brute

Brute

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:45 am

Character sheet updated a little. Real thanks and credits to Nazz for the format! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet   Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Melu'Vafor vas Ceehok Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1