Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unar Ihe Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rerabox

Unar Ihe Application Empty
PostSubject: Unar Ihe Application   Unar Ihe Application EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Steam Name: Rerabox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53202152

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066670032/

Rp Experience:
111 Hours of Superior Servers Downtown DarkRP,
2 Days - 2 Hours - 36 Minutes - 4 Seconds on Earthfall Network, Clockwork Half Life 2 RP

How did you stumble upon our server?: Was looking for some good and interesting RP servers and stumbled upon the Mass Effect RP server, saw that it was Password Protected and looked into how to join.

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: I will give you two:
1.) Obtaining more than 2800 EMS will unlock the Synthesis Ending.
2.) The Asari were the first to find the Citadel.

Character Name: Unar Ihe

Character Race: Salarian

Why did you choose this race?: Because the Slarians, to me, seem to be some of the smartest people out there, I don't know why, they just do. Another reason is because Mordin was an awesome person to have in the game and he made the Salarians seem interesting to me as well. One last thing would have to be that they are quite the opposite of me, they have a lot of knowledge which I love and my character would be a reflection of me in a way.

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Psychologist (not everyone on the ship can be happy go lucky all the time.)

Character Equipment:
- Scorpion Pistol
- White Labcoat
- A copy of Rumi: His Rememberance

Moral Alignment: (See Chart): Good Neutral

Strengths: Loves to Help Those in Need, Caring, Great Listener

Weaknesses: Likes to isolate himself to think... alot, Worries too much about what others think of him, Sometimes forgets to stop focusing on others, Has trouble trying to stand up for himself or take charge.

Character Backstory aka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!)(More backstory does not always mean a better app! Put thought into how they'll interact with others too!):
            Unar Ihe was one of the smartest kids among all of his friends. Born on Sur'Kesh, Unar was well respected by those who were older than him and this managed to work out in his favor. Once Unar hit age 18, he decided to earn some credits by offering to help other Salarians with their problems. This turned into a job he enjoyed very much and it made him quite the amount of money. However, like most jobs, he gained some new strengths along the way as well as some new weakness'.
            Once he turned 20, he was actually well known as one of the most successful psychologists on his planet. Eventually, Unar earned himself enough money to make it off of his planet and so, he took that chance and managed to pay his way off. Bidding farewell to those he helped, he took off, starting his new life.
OK, to be honest, I got a bit sidetracked with this backstory. At first I was typing it but then needed to figure out how he got onto the ship, then I started watching WWZ videos, then HellBenders, then listened to music, then came up with the backstory's endng...... yeah, I got sidetracked a bit

Last edited by Rerabox on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Serious RP Server Playtime)
Back to top Go down

Unar Ihe Application
Page 1 of 1