Whats going on here...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spooky's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spooky Tanuki

PostSubject: Spooky's Application   Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:11 am

Steam Name: Spooky Tanuki (Euro)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33497375
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dawnofstorms/
Rp Experience: I've been roleplaying on garrys mod for around 3-4 years now. My experience with it ranges between all sorts of genres, from medieval fantasy to all sorts of custom made lores and worlds. Additionally, I even have experience hosting and running servers of my own, all mostly being medieval fantasy and custom sci fi settings
How did you stumble upon our server?: Seen it up and about once or twice, but never really bothered with it. Though now that I'm really in the mood for a sci fi server, and from the good things Hank has told me, it made me interested in giving it a try.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: In all honesty I'm not 100% Keen on Mass effects lore due to only playing bits and pieces of the game, but something I always felt was great was how immersive they tend to be, along with the fact that choices you make in the game matter, and even a characters unexpected death can cause a bit of an impact.

Character Name: Ozpin Ashwood
Character Race: Human
Why did you choose this race?: Easiest to play in a sense, especially since I don't know much on the other races.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Mechanic
-Character Equipment:-
Combat oriented:

Casual oriented:

Job oriented:

Moral Alignment: (See Chart) True Neutral
Strengths:
+Rather decent at Mechanics and maintenance of both land, air and space crafts.
+Can handle a handgun rather well and can hit his targets decently, if they aren't moving that is.
+The environmental suit underneath his jacket allows for him to survive in a vacuum for a short period of time.
+So long as the helmet remains on, the suit will filter toxic gases along with supply air for a moderate period of time.
+The Chest plate and helm offer some bullet resistance.
Weaknesses:
-Entomophobia / Terrified of bugs
-Achluophobia / Terrified of the dark
-Hemophobia / Fear of blood
-While the armor is bullet resistant, it isn't bullet proof
-Is relatively stupid when it comes to anything that isn't mechanics, often times making him seem dense or naive.
Character backstory:

(If anything needs changing, just comment such.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Legion]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spooky's Application   Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 am

Accepted.

At first I was a bit hesitant on the Revolver but after reading into it it became pretty neat. This is the small interesting kinda things players can bring into the server.

Welcome aboard!

Spooky's Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1