Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elias McDonnel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrantRecon

Elias McDonnel Empty
PostSubject: Elias McDonnel   Elias McDonnel EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:51 pm

Steam Name: BrantRecon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28875238
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrantRecon/
Rp Experience: Over a decade's worth over multiple platforms.
Referral: Word of mouth. I mean chat.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Contrary to popular belief, Garrus had a hard time calibrating weapons. He took forever to do it, and passed it off as just making sure he was putting in the extra effort to make things "perfect".

Character Name: Elias McDonnel
Character Race: Human
Reason for race decision: While I claim to identify as an attack helicopter, I guess a human is more accurate if I am to be honest with myself.
Character usefulness: Has a way with fixing things, as per is his profession as an engineer.
Character Equipment: An Omni Tool and a maintenance suit
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Strengths: Can fix just about anything and with great precision
Weaknesses: Cannot fight. Afraid of combat. The social equivalent of a hermit crab. Easily killable. Always nervous. Afraid of anything that might be able to kill him.
Character Backstory: Elias is a human raised mainly on the Citadel during the human race's integration into the galactic community. Having a rough experiences with other races treating him poorly at times, he eventually sought refuge at a workshop owned by a family of salarians that took him in whenever Elias was away from his own family. Because of this, he was taught over some years by the workers in the workshop the practices of a typical engineer on the Citadel, which led to him later on being hired in as an engineer when he became a young adult.

When the Citadel attack occurred, he was separated from his family by a entire ward apart. Before he could make his way to them, his family was killed as their apartment was on the path towards the Presidium for a few squads of Geth. Barely surviving the attack himself, Elias entered a depression. As a suggestion from his boss, Elias decided to take on contracts for work outside of the Citadel, leading him from colony to colony and space faring vessel to vessel. His hopes are that this work will help him get away from his tragedy, cope with his loss and move on with his life.
Back to top Go down
Tiberus

Tiberus

Elias McDonnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elias McDonnel   Elias McDonnel EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:28 am

+Support

Back to top Go down
Wirlno

Wirlno

Elias McDonnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elias McDonnel   Elias McDonnel EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Things can be expanded - but then again, the backstory was adequate enough, and that Strength/Weakness ratio was decent too.
I don't necessarily have high-standards, so this looks good enough to me! Here's your ever useful +SUPPORT. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arglack

Arglack

Elias McDonnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elias McDonnel   Elias McDonnel EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:40 am

Simple, yet effective.

Accepted, my dear attack helicopter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elias McDonnel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elias McDonnel   Elias McDonnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Elias McDonnel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted-
Jump to: