Whats going on here...

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jex Navalin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draymour

PostSubject: Jex Navalin   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 am

File Loading Please wait..
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
-------------------------------
-------------------------------
User accepted Loading file

Name: Jex Navalin

Mercenary Group:Unknown at this time

Main Theme

Combat Theme

Vengeance Theme

Nickname: Knight Of Vengeance

Alignment:Mixed

Sanity:Sane

Quote:"You gave up on yourself, gave up on your species, you even gave up on your soul."

Family:Currently Deceased

Retired Military Personal, Regiment/Company: BullDog Company
Status of Company: Disbanded, Two Survivors, One currently in a Coma, The other aboard the crew of the Geisha,

File Closing

Love

Friend like Family
Jack:Damn fucking hospital.. Never even get to see my best and close friend JUST BECAUSE I'M A MERCENARY! He was there for me always we knew what will come to the end of this fucking road.. In a fucking coma for I don't know how long never even get to say goodbye..

Lena'Vamme: She cares about me I can tell you that, like a little sister, Still anyone harms her I will do the best to protect her.
Close Friend

Arglack: Never had a Krogan friend, still he has my back I had his.. just don't want to see each other off the rail anytime soon.

Octis: A Captain of the Geisha, I just remember him as my military combat buddy we looked out for our own never turn away. Still hes Tough I can give you that.

Friend

Antiquated

Normality

Dislike

Hate

Full on Hatred
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jex Navalin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: [In Character Section] :: Character Sheets/Bios-
Jump to: