Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thomas the Tank Engine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gungi

Gungi

Thomas the Tank Engine Empty
PostSubject: Thomas the Tank Engine   Thomas the Tank Engine EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Steam Name: Gungi
Steam ID: I honestly dont know.
Steam Profile Link: www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheOnion
Rp Experience: Around 7 years at this point, half of that being GmodRP
How did you stumble upon our server?: i'm already on it
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: han solo dies

Character Name: Thomas Roberts
Character Race: Human
Why did you choose this race?: Humans are a relatively simple race to play, as obviously I'm a human and know how they work.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Infantry, Light Combat Engineering
Character Equipment: Old Blue Suns Mercenary armor, M-3 Predator, M-15 Vindictator
Moral Alignment: True Neutral
Strengths: Relatively good at shooting, Able to repair some machinery, Good sense of humor.
Weaknesses: Has trouble being serious at times, Not very strong, Panicks in high intensity scenarios (Not very experienced)
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!):

Thomas was born on the Citadel in 2151. His parents, despite their poor monetary situations, still tried to get Thomas to get a good education. Thomas wasn't fond of going to school in a slummy ward every day, so disregarding his parents, he began saving up as much money as he could. At the age of 17, he left his parents on the citadel to go to Omega, hearing that it was a great place. Upon getting there by stowing away on a ship, he tried to begin his life. He soon found that Omega wasn't exactly the place it was cracked up to be, so he decided the best course of action to avoid being injured by mercenary groups and criminals was to join them himself. He purchased an M-3 Predator, practicing with it as much as he could before he tried to sign up for the Blue Suns mercenary group.

He was accepted despite his small frame, and began a long and tedious training process. He became adept at shooting, and managed to pass most of the basic training portions of the course, though he nearly failed strength training. He was enrolled into the Blue Suns, though he was assigned to protection detail. The first time he was in a firefight, though, he panicked, This disappointed the Blue Suns quite a bit, so after a total of seven months, and after being nearly killed, he was kicked out of the Blue Suns, managing to hold onto his armor. He began searching for a new job to sustain himself, hoping it didn't involve mass amounts of shooting, like his last occupation. He found the Yoshida Syndicate, deciding to try to get a job on one of their cargo ships as security.

Feel free to give criticism, I haven't written an application in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

Thomas the Tank Engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas the Tank Engine   Thomas the Tank Engine EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Accepted App:

I trust you Gungi. And this app looks good for a human.

Thomas is ACCEPTED. Now you maybe can get some shooting in. ;p
Back to top Go down

Thomas the Tank Engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted :: Archived-
Jump to: