Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soap in a Prison Bathroom

Soap in a Prison Bathroom

Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.) Empty
PostSubject: Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.)   Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 2:52 am

Steam Name: Soap in a Prison Bathroom (Promoted Extremist)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53900143
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068066014/
Rp Experience: (Yes this is a copy for my first app don't bully me.)  I have been role-playing for over 8 years I first started in World of Warcraft when I was 8 and then I moved onto GMOD and I played on Mobius when I was like 10, then I went back to World of Warcraft and then onto Jedi Academy RP, all of which was serious role-play. Shortly after I returned to GMOD where I was on and off on different servers. Most of my RP experience comes from both World of Warcraft and Garry's Mod.
How did you stumble upon our server?: A friend recommended the server to me (Draymour) there I created Kar' my first character for the server who was a Quarian.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: (In the future but is still a cool fact.) When the Reapers invaded in 2186, the Turian colony of Taetrus was one of the first worlds the Reapers attack following their attacks of Khar'shan and Earth.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Name: Luctus Trelligatus
Character Race: Turian
Why did you choose this race?: Just to make another character really and so I can start to focus on other types of races..
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Mercenary and/or a Bartender.
Character Equipment: IV Medium Crisis/Hazard Armor, M-15 Vindicator, M-6 Carnifex, OMNI-Tool, and a M-5 Phalanx.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic; Neutral
Strengths: Hand-to-Hand combat, mid to close range combat, friendly, experienced combatant, disciplined, loyal, sense of humor, pretty self-confidence, and he's inteligent. (Way more to come ICly, but I don't want to point it out..)
Weaknesses: PTSD from past events in his life, Patience, scared in stressful situations,  Ruthlessly protective of loved ones or friends, sometimes shy, him being tall could slighty impact the way he walks, and long range combat (Sniper Rifles). (Way more to come ICly, but I don't want to point it out..)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!): Luctus Trelligatus, is a Turian male who was born on July 14th, 2155. He was born on the planet named Taetrus where both his mother and his father worked for the Turian military forces. His father being a NCO and his mother being a Medical Officer for their ship. Since he had never got to seen them much he mostly stayed with his uncle and aunt, there the aunt mostly took care of him since the uncle also had places to be and had a job. When he was about two years old something happened to him that changed his view on Humans forever. A war known as the First Contact War or as the Turians call it the Relay 314 Incident. There his father was killed by Human forces while his mother escaped unharmed with a few more lone Turian soldiers.

His mother returned home to her child where she told the aunt, uncle, and a few more family members. Everything went by they had a funeral for Luctus's father and they didn't decide to tell Luctus until he was older. When Luctus was older...like a regular Turian child... he went to school and he usually made great grades and nothing really bothered him, except for not seeing his father. Which he always make cards to that would go to the mother usually making her go into tears and sometimes Luctus would not understand what she was actually crying about.

When Luctus was older his mother told him more about his father. How strong he was-how brave he was, etc. Until one day he was told by his mother about his father's death and how his father would have done anything in the world to see his son grow up. Sadly that wasn't the case for him as he died when the Human's attacked, giving Luctus a hatred for Humans.... Now enough of his sob story back and back to his life and how he got to the Geisha.

As Luctus became older he knew what he wanted to do with his life and he wanted to go in his father's footsteps. Sadly he realized how far this would get him and he decided not to as he already had little combat training from his mom while she was home and as he got older and older he would do things by himself more, he had a job and bought a ship and a few weapons for himself.

He would end up traveling the world and would also end up becoming a mercenary for a ship. There he learned how to shoot and train in combat with other members of the ship sometimes coming from that sorta stuff like Ex-Military and what not, often sparring with the members of the ship to test their strenghts and weaknesses. It was good money and he always felt home with this ship for some reason. He met people and made friends, but things for him end up going from bad to worse.

The ship he was in got borded by a pack of savage raiders he had many friends die as once the pack of raiders were slaughtered by the remaining crew members and himself he moved back to his planet having troubles with alcoholism and PTSD. He ended up getting off of the aloholism but still has minor PTSD from his father dying and almost all his friends getting slaughtered by the savage raiders that had once borded his old mercenary ship.

A few years had past and he had became a Bartender for a local bar in his planet where he was born. Making less money then a mercenary, but it didn't effect his life much as he over heard a group of "customers" talking about a ship. They would tell him about the ship and if he was interested in joining in. He said "Sure." and quit his Bartending job a few days later and set out to become a member of the Geisha and it's crew.
Back to top Go down
Humpy
Admin
Humpy

Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.)   Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 11:20 am

Nothing too out of place, seems good enough.

Will approve, enjoy yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down

Soap in a Prison Bathroom's 2nd application. T1 Turian. (Since I have nothing better to do then to make another character app.)
Page 1 of 1