Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

smelly's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smelly

smelly

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: smelly's app   smelly's app EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:33 am

Steam Name: Gate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18910153
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wrassleman/
Rp Experience: Lots.
How did you stumble upon our server?: I know a guy who did the thing.
Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: Garrus is best boy.

Character Name: Drakk Takk
Character Race: Drell.
Why did you choose this race?: Because it seemed like it would be radical.
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Muscle, explosives, infantry.
Character Equipment: Shotgun, explosive grenades, handgun sidearm, body armor, plenty of knickknacks.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Strengths: Bravery, experienced criminal, good aim, and works well under pressure. He is also rather strong compared to the average Drell.
Weaknesses: Short temper, gun jumper. Shorter than the average Drell.
Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here:
Born to a smuggling family that spent most of its free time on the Omega station, Drakk didn't have much of a chance growing up to not get into criminal affairs. In his youth he was a pickpocket, in his teens a mugger, and in his adulthood he broke out into all manner of criminal affairs. Something that separated him from most Drell was his innate sense of chaos. He loves the thrill of a job gone wrong, a shootout in an abandoned warehouse, and most of all he loves the thrill of explosions. His bad temper and lack of foresight have gotten him into trouble before, but through either luck or skill he's always wormed his way out of it. He now makes his money as a mercenary, hopping across the galaxy as a gun for hire. He's found himself hired by the Yoshia Syndicate as a crew member of the Geisha.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: smelly's app   smelly's app EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:13 pm

smelly wrote:
Character Name: Drakk Takk

Points for the name!  It's awesome.  XD

smelly wrote:
Why did you choose this race?: Because it seemed like it would be radical.

How much do you know about drell?  How much research have you done into the species?  And what, precisely, about the species do you find most interesting?

smelly wrote:
What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Muscle, explosives, infantry.

Yes, explosives, yes.  We need more explosive experts.

smelly wrote:
Strengths: Bravery, experienced criminal, good aim, and works well under pressure. He is also rather strong compared to the average Drell.
Weaknesses: Short temper, gun jumper. Shorter than the average Drell.

This section in particular needs some work.  The weaknesses do not match the strengths in severity or quantity.  And how is being short a weakness?  Give us a bit of explanation as to how being short is a weakness.
Back to top Go down
smelly

smelly

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: smelly's app   smelly's app EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 12:25 am

Well, I read the entire wiki on Drell and found some random bits of info from other stuff. I did play ME2.
"Explosives" really just means he knows how to use them, "expert" is pushing it a bit much. Most of his explosives knowledge involves makeshift homemade anarchist cookbook bullshit.
A short temper means that he's actually kind of a shitter. Teammates will dislike him if he goes off on them, morale goes down, and he's more prone to fucking it all up.
Gun jumping also gets a man killed very easily. Someone who is too impatient to wait for plans doesn't tend to get very far.
Short = less arm reach, lower mass, can't reach the top shelf, girls laugh at him on tinder.
I suppose I'll add an added weakness of being a druggie/former drug addict.
The strengths are pretty much what I thought a man who has lived a life of violence should have. Bravery doesn't mean selflessness or intelligence. Experienced criminal is understandable considering where he's working now. Good aim =/= can shoot a quarter a mile away but he knows his way around a gun. Working well under pressure just means he won't shake and tremble in combat. Strong just means he works out a bit.
I suppose I could've explained them a bit more but his strengths aren't really extremes, just things he does moderately well. He's not really an "expert" in anything.
Back to top Go down
Humpy
Admin
Humpy

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: smelly's app   smelly's app EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Don't see much issues, think you'd work well with the rest of the crew. Razz

Approved, do me proud.
Back to top Go down
smelly

smelly

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: smelly's app   smelly's app EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 5:05 pm

i'll make you proud dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

smelly's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: smelly's app   smelly's app Empty

Back to top Go down

smelly's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Applications :: Player Apps :: Accepted :: Archived-
Jump to: