Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Popup Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

Forum Popup Issues Empty
PostSubject: Forum Popup Issues   Forum Popup Issues EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm

So, there have been a significant number of players (including myself) have had issues with the forums lately.  The issues have included popups and redirects, likely involving warnings about viruses or invasive advertisements.  

It's gotten to the point that I have had to reinstall Chrome in order to fix the issue today.

I believe it'd be prudent to switch to a new forum host.  What is your guys's input in this matter?
Back to top Go down
Arglack

Arglack

Forum Popup Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Popup Issues   Forum Popup Issues EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:09 pm

I know, it's a pain in the ass, I tried to access the forums on my phone, got a fake popup, had to force stop chrome on my Android to get it running again and quickly close the popup, its a 50/50 chance.

It's getting annoying
Back to top Go down
Xenoxia

Forum Popup Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Popup Issues   Forum Popup Issues EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Odd, I come here every now and then just to see things for the hell of it; as well as having made my application as you know. Yet, I'm not having these issues. Very odd.

I wish I could say more than that, it might be best to swap forums; but at the same time there's a lot of things you'd need to keep record of.
Back to top Go down
Garmfield

Garmfield

Forum Popup Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Popup Issues   Forum Popup Issues EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:13 pm

I'm not having these problems, at all. I'm on the forums pretty much every day, all day. Maybe not tabbed into it, but, still, not having these problems. Probably because I have AdBlock. But, if it's this much of an issue, I'd also recommend switching over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Popup Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Popup Issues   Forum Popup Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Popup Issues
Page 1 of 1