Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr Danny DeVito's application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Holyshit

Dr Holyshit

Dr Danny DeVito's application. Empty
PostSubject: Dr Danny DeVito's application.   Dr Danny DeVito's application. EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Steam Name: Dr Danny DeVito / Dr Holyshit

Steam ID: I'll never be able to figure out how to get my damnable ID.

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010530067/

Rp Experience: 5-6 years now, still going strong.

How did you stumble upon our server?: A lot of my friends are currently playing on the server so it caught my attention.

Tell me a cool Mass Effect Fact: The only good races are those who can grow a beard. #beardpride

Character Name: Tutana Galnius

Character Race: Turian

Why did you choose this race?: Since ive restricted myself to playing my main man Olaf Stenmark for about 4 years now, i just thought that perhaps playing a character that does not have a glorious beard "may" be fun.

What can your character do for our ship? (Muscle, Maintenance, Triggerman, Comedic Act, etc.): Doctor and field medic.

Character Equipment: Fairly common turian clothing, along with a medical kit. Other then that, nothing out of the ordinary.

Moral Alignment: (See Chart) True neutral, baby.

Strengths:
Due to connections with local gangs and what not from her line of work, Tutana has a few connections with the black market, which has given her a bit of insight in how to bargain a little better.
Knowledgeable in the fields of medication, surgery and of other species biology. (Note that im only adding the bargain strength, not actual connections to the blackmarket.)
A slight joker, she is able to shrug of most situations that might cause stress, although only to some extent.

Weaknesses:
'Barefaced' Aka, she has no facial tattoos which is looked down upon by Turians in general.
Shortfused, Tutana is prone to become enraged faster then others and usually ends up making poor decisions as a result.

Character Backstory a.ka. how or why are you here (One paragraph minimum, be creative!):

Tutana was born in 2150 on Taetrus, but soon moved from her birth place to Terra Nova due to complications with her parents that made them split, her father brought her with him as he left.

Her father was 'barefaced', which made Turians naturally suspicious of him, Tutana decided to follow him as well, and did not get a facial tattoo. Due to her fathers 'barefaced' status, finding work was hard, he was originally thinking of pursuing his old job he had on Taetrus, as a doctor, but sadly the need for doctors where too low for him to find employment. Things where looking dark until he discovered underground doctors, doctors who worked away from the eyes of the law and helped people who might not be able to afford the extensive healthcare or needed to stay hidden from authorities. He started working right away, and became fairly known amongst criminals in the area.

Tutana was fairly young when her father started doing underground surgeries, but after a while she also started helping her fathers busniess. A few years had gone by, and Tutana was well familiar with how to help out her father with his surgeries and what not, mostly bullet wounds, slash wounds and ect. When she hit the age of fifteen she was enrolled into the military as is custom to turians at her age, thinking that perhaps she could put her ability to patch up people with mostly battle wounds would prove useful, which turned out to be a mistake that she later on admits.

She started her basic military training fairly well, she managed to keep herself up high on the ranking list of cadets but due to her 'bareface' she never really got any companions or even trust from her superiors, but nevertheless she carried on for a few years until she was a fully trained soldier, she decided to enlist herself as a field medic. Sadly her military career was cut short as a paramedic. After one too many insults were flung towards her she ended up injuring another soldier in a fit of rage, she was quickly thrown out after this incident.

After the incident she decided to pick up her fathers devious work as a freelance doctor, doing surgery on criminals or people without a choice as she travelled around wherever she could. She has run into a fair few problems with the law a couple of times but has managed to scrape by with her set of medical tools for a good amount of time now, but still craves to be on the run, or at least with people who would not turn her in to the authorities.

Last edited by Dr Holyshit on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Filtershakes

Filtershakes

PostSubject: Re: Dr Danny DeVito's application.   Dr Danny DeVito's application. EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 am

Since they're not a combat character, the weaknesses/strengths get more of a pass here, so I'm ok with this! I can't accept/deny apps however, but nothing looks too amiss, although just to check, you do know turians are conscripted into the military at age 15 right? Just to check Smile

Oh and the bareface trait- yeah if you were looking for conflict to arise from that, it won't. Most characters won't care or will white knight against discrimination (In most cases) So might be something to take into account if you planned to develop the character with that trait in a central role here.
Back to top Go down
Dr Holyshit

Dr Holyshit

PostSubject: Re: Dr Danny DeVito's application.   Dr Danny DeVito's application. EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 am

Oh, thanks bub. My in depth lore in mass effect isnt something i can brag about so lil' comments like this always help me out Very Happy

And the 'bareface' was mostly something i thought would give more of a backstory to my character Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystallized0Rose

Crystallized0Rose

PostSubject: Re: Dr Danny DeVito's application.   Dr Danny DeVito's application. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Accepted App:

You've been waiting very patiently for a few days now. I think it's time I gave this app the stamp of approval.

Tutana is ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Danny DeVito's application.   Dr Danny DeVito's application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Danny DeVito's application.
Page 1 of 1