Frontier Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A regret from me, to you.

Go down 
+2
Russian Ivan
Sail
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sail

Sail

A regret from me, to you. Empty
PostSubject: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 11:27 pm

A regret from me, to you. Latest?cb=20130316042125
I DUN GOOFED.

This is what IRL issues do to ya, folks. I'll elaborate more on a new thread.

Last edited by Sail on Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://drtraumaty.weebly.com
Russian Ivan

Russian Ivan

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:13 am

Bay bae.
Back to top Go down
https://frontierind.rpg-board.net/
Toki

Toki

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Don't attempt to rouse the community in an effort to gain pity. For you, there's not much to be found.

This entire post was far too longwinded to where I know that some of us would see it as a chore to read through the entirety of it.

Anyway, confronting what you've said. I'll start with passages from your second paragraph.

Sail wrote:
I brought characters that were good and bad in spirit, and brought fourth to the table an experience most have not experienced before

Your roleplay was fine, yes. Though to act like your roleplay was something new and innovative like you're hot shit, you would be over estimated yourself, as some people found themselves even irritated with your roleplay. I can count multiple times where people have played characters with flaws IC that they do not have OOCly. I've done it multiple times, such as with my character Flynn Loren in singularity. Flynn was an incredibly pessimistic and downright rude character to those he met. I do not carry these traits in real life. I found that conflict can provide for some decent roleplay. Not only this but on multiple occasions I've seen piano make character which do the same, carry traits which he does not possess in real life.

Sail wrote:
most players enjoyed the characters I created

I've yet to see characters which enjoyed the characters you had. In fact, I found that the ones I talked to who talked to your characters, generally had negative thought on the topic of Nil or Jule.

Sail wrote:
It is saddening to see the depths people go to ensure that these characters are "shut down," whether it be by target-killing or just banning all of my characters and myself in whole.

You were banned not because your character's were bad or annoying, but because you attempted to conspire meta between the two of your characters, threatening to hire one of your characters to kill another person who was on the ship.

Sail wrote:
And for what exactly? To bring peace to yourself, while you rob myself and the players whom enjoyed my characters the luxury of roleplay which the community is meant to provide on the dime of the owners?

Again you are trying to paint yourself in a good light so that the owners and admins are seen as generally rude. You were banned because you were going to "rob" roleplay from another character because they were rude to Nil IC'ly, so you conspired to get them PK'd by one of your own characters.

Sail wrote:
This question does not strictly belong to the few whom have successfully done the deed of getting rid of me, but to those from other communities as well. Am I the only one to fall victim to this prejudice, no. What drove me to write this is how discrimination exists against those playing characters of color - not just myself, but others as well.

If people have expressed their distaste for you from other communities, then perhaps you need to realize that the problem isn't with them, but it's a problem with you. Victimizing yourself will get you absolutely nowhere.

The next paragraph is redundant, regurgitating the same things as the previous ones.

My point is: Learn to better yourself, instead of blaming other players, saying that they are prejudiced against you because of the characters you play. Nothing was too soon. I can't say I'm exactly upset with you leaving. If you decide to come back, then fine. At least attempt to better your train of though OOCly before coming back and finding out that you have to reap what you sow.
Back to top Go down
Sail

Sail

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:31 pm

The thing is- the same people whom performed the act from my initial communities followed me. It's not a repeat problem with new people, it's the same people spewing the same lies to different people.  

Believe in whichever perspective you desire, I am not obligated to sway you. You have the freedom to believe in what some people say about me - but know this, personal experience (i.e legitimately interacting with me ICly and OOCly) is far more worthy of recognition from those of higher processing capabilities & reasoning than mere rumors.

For future reference; usually last paragraphs are to conclude the points - recapping on the statements made.
Back to top Go down
Nazz

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:47 pm

See you in a few days.

A regret from me, to you. Star-wars-its-a-trap
A regret from me, to you. Episodes-1-3
A regret from me, to you. BmpSN8P
A regret from me, to you. ABrp58N_460sa
Back to top Go down
TheIrishGhost

TheIrishGhost

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Sail wrote:
The thing is- the same people whom performed the act from my initial communities followed me. It's not a repeat problem with new people, it's the same people spewing the same lies to different people.

No, it was more of you followed us. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ pewpew
Back to top Go down
Sail

Sail

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:42 pm

TheIrishGhost wrote:
Sail wrote:

No, it was more of you followed us. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ pewpew

Lies!
Back to top Go down
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Alrighty I dont like what either Nazz and Ghost is saying, Nazz; just all the pictures is unnecessary. Ghost; you and I know he didnt come here to follow us but only here cause he loves the Mass Effect universe, so dont try saying that.

Anyways Sail. I have problems with you oocly because you refuse to well.. Change, even when people show you the problems you have. I could care less what my relationship with you oocly bu Ic os different. My character was xenophobic to turians; go figure. You threatened to castrate my character and get permission to do so; he doesnt like that. Your character attempted to act like hot shit and gain control over everyone else; well he doesnt like that either. He didnt want to kill you but he was gonna jump on the chance to kill you if you gave him a reason to.

Of course you made some mistakes along the way and the admins confronted ya, but I dont need to be staff to explain the fact that how you responded to them was outright "not good". You tried accessing the alliance database on a smugglers vessel, you tried gaining access to medical files on a smugglers vessel, and you tried gaining control of the medbay.... On a smugglers vessel. All three situations you were confronted by admins and had a negative standpoint to the staff and fought against something they said that, you had no real reason to defend. I had problems on the server with my character, I get confronted I am always willing to compromise and if there is no compromise I just do what I am told. That is something you need to learn, it'll help you better adapt to these communities and not feel so hated.
Back to top Go down
Cyan

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Just be a bit more malleable and dont try to start a pity party infront of everyone. Honestly I am trying to say grow up. I may dislike you oocly for a lot of reasons but I am not unwilling in trying to help you change so well.. You dont get hated as often.
Back to top Go down
Sail

Sail

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:09 pm

It's up to you, Cyan. If you want to help me I am all ears.

Http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drtraumaty
Back to top Go down
Sail

Sail

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. EmptyTue May 17, 2016 6:01 pm

I dun goofed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A regret from me, to you.   A regret from me, to you. Empty

Back to top Go down

A regret from me, to you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frontier Industries :: No Mans Land :: MERP :: Server Stuff :: All Other Old MERP stuff-
Jump to: